Lane County's 2020 Fleet Auction is located at 3040 N Delta Hwy, Eugene OR 97408 in front of Fleet Services building F. Auction will take place the week of September 20th, 2020. Monday & Tuesday is for Municipalities/Governments ONLY, all remaining items will be available for public bidding Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Hours of operation - Municipal Auction: Bidding begins at 7 am (9/21/20) and is available 24 hrs a day via Lane County's Auction page until close of sale at 11:55 pm (9/22/20). Public Auction: Bidding begins at 7 am (9/24/20) and is available 24 hrs a day via Lane County's Auction page until close of sale at 12:00 pm (9/26/20). On site viewing - No on-site viewing will be offered in calendar year 2020 due to public health safety. All County related information and impacts as a result of 2019 Novel Coronavirus can be found here https://lanecounty.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3585881&pageId=16503774
- All bidding is electronic - New users must enroll on line at the landing page with a viable email. No paper submissions will be taken. Auction website is compatible on all Smart Phones and desktop PC's. Enrollment or bidding assistance can be provided during Auction Hours of operation, 8 am - 5 pm Weekdays, 8 am - 12 pm Saturday, We are closed on Sunday.
- Accepted payments - Lane County will accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card. Cashiers Checks, Money orders, and Certified Business checks are acceptable. Personal checks not to exceed $50.00 will be accepted. No cash will be accepted.
- Return, refund & cancellation policy: All sales are final, this is an "As-Is" sale and no guarantees or warranties are implied. Any cancellation or failure to collect will result in item being awarded to the next viable high bidder. Successful bidder is responsible to purchase all winning bids. Lane County will reject any bid that does not meet these terms of sale upon finding of the agency that is in the public's best interest to do so. Payment is due within 48 hours of notification, failure to pay will result in item being awarded to the next highest bidder.
- Questions? - Fleet services can be contacted during its normal business hours, 6:30 am - 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 6:30 am - 5 pm Friday, and from 8 am - 12 pm Saturday during the Auction only (we are otherwise closed on Saturday). Lane County Fleet will be closed Monday September 2nd in observance of Labor Day. Please call 541-682-8580 or direct questions by e-mail to PUBLIC_WORKS.LCFLEET@co.lane.or.us or by clicking the Contact us link above on the Home landing page. Please put Auction in the subject field.