Lane County's 2022 Fleet Auction will be located at 3040 N Delta Hwy, Eugene OR 97408 in front of Fleet Services building F. Auction will take place the week of August 14th 2022, for any questions you can reach us during our normal hours of operation or by using the contact us link above.
- Hours of operation - Municipal Auction 2022: Monday 8/15 8am to 5pm - Tuesday 8/16 8am to 5pm. Public Auction 2022: Thursday 8/18 8am to 5pm - Friday 8am to 5pm - Saturday 8/20 8am to 12pm. On site viewing - Items listed for sale are available for viewing during the above scheduled hours via their respective sales. Vehicles will be unlocked and accessible, but not available for test drive. Some equipment and/or items may be staged at third party sites and not available for viewing. All known and reported issues will be outlined in the detailed auction listing(s). As of March 12th 2022 the general public will be permitted on site for viewing, anyone who enters indoors masks are optional. We will update any public Health impacts as best possible here prior to the start date of the auction. All County related information and impacts as a result of 2019 Novel Coronavirus can be found here https://lanecounty.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3585881&pageId=16503774
- All bidding is electronic - New users must enroll on line at the landing page with a viable email. No paper submissions will be taken. Auction website is compatible on all Smart Phones and desktop PC's. Enrollment or bidding assistance can be provided during Auction Hours of operation, 8 am - 5 pm Weekdays, 8 am - 12 pm Saturday, We are closed on Sundays. During the course of the respective auctions electronic bidding is available 24 hours a day until the close of the auction.
- Accepted payments - Lane County will accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card. Cashiers Checks, Money orders, and Certified Business checks are acceptable. Personal checks not to exceed $50.00 will be accepted. As of July 1st 2022 cash is now again accepted at the Lane County Fleet Auction. Fleet and the County appreciate exact change when possible.
- Return, refund & cancellation policy: All sales are final, this is an "As-Is" sale and no guarantees or warranties are implied. Any cancellation or failure to collect will result in item being awarded to the next viable high bidder. Successful bidder is responsible to purchase all winning bids. Lane County will reject any bid that does not meet these terms of sale upon finding of the agency that is in the public's best interest to do so. Payment is due within 48 hours of notification, failure to pay will result in item being awarded to the next highest bidder.
- Questions? - Fleet services can be contacted during its normal business hours, 6:30 am - 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 6:30 am - 5 pm Friday, and from 8 am - 12 pm Saturday during the Auction only (we are otherwise closed on Saturday). Please call 541-682-8580 or 541-682-8581 or direct questions by e-mail to PUBLIC_WORKS.LCFLEET@co.lane.or.us or by clicking the Contact us link above on the Home landing page. Please put Auction in the subject field.
- For other term and conditions details select "Terms and Condition above...